Garden Hills Recreation Center
With 950 sq. ft. of meeting space, plus a stage and kitchen, the Garden Hills Recreation Center, located at 339 Pine Tree Drive, is ideal for business meetings, birthday parties, dances, rehearsal dinners and wedding receptions.
- Friday evenings (5pm to 11pm): $375 flat rate
- Saturday evenings (5pm to 11pm): $475 flat rate
- Weekdays (other than Friday evenings): $40 per hour with a 2 hour minimum rental
- Weekends (other than Saturday evenings): $45 per hour with a 2 hour minimum rental
- Please make note of our hard-stop closing hours posted below the Availability calendar!
- Rentals may begin no earlier than 7:00 am.
- On Sunday through Thursday evenings, the facility closes at 10:00 pm, at which time, everyone must depart.
- On Friday and Saturday evenings, closing is at 11:00 pm, at which time, everyone must depart.
- There are no exceptions to these opening and closing hours.
For reservations or additional information email firstname.lastname@example.org. A signed contract and damage/cleaning deposit are required for all rentals.
View Sample Lease Agreement
View Renter Information, Cleaning Policy, and Contact Info
View GHPPA Facilities Rental Policy
View a Parking Map
- Single meeting room (25’x38’, not including stage)
- Kitchen (11′ x 11′) with refrigerator, electric oven and stove, sink, microwave
- 10” elevated stage (20’x12’) with specialty lighting and ample electrical outlets
- Free high speed WiFi
- Approximately 15 folding tables (72″ x 30″) and 100 metal padded chairs included at no additional charge
- Fully handicapped accessible
- Mens & Womens Restrooms
- Wood burning fireplace
- Large outdoor deck
- Separate Outside Entry to Kitchen
- Hardwood floor (unfinished and great for dancing)
- Triple unit heating and air conditioning
- Fire Code Capacity: 178 persons