Pool House Special Events Room
Overlooking the Garden Hills Pool & Playground from the 2nd floor of the Dan Martin Pool House is a 300 sq. ft, air conditioned event space with a sink, wi-fi and a 40″ television connected to Apple TV and all major tv stations including ESPN. Accessible from the Garden Hills Pool as well as a stairway on the playground side of the Garden Hills Pool House, the event room has double french doors that open onto a covered deck with beautiful views. This special events room is ideal for birthday parties, business meetings and small functions.
- Single meeting room (15’x20′)
- Sink & Granite Countertop
- Free high speed WiFi
- Approximately 5 folding tables (72″ x 30″) and 20 chairs included at no additional charge
- Fully handicapped accessible
- Mens & Womens Restrooms (during pool operating hours)
- Large outdoor deck
- Separate Entry to Event Room without Entering the Pool
- Air-conditioned & Heated
- Fire Code Capacity: 30 persons
- $50 per half-hour, 1 hour minimum rental. Fees include the use of chairs and tables.
- SUMMERTIME RENTALS: If you are renting during summer season and would like to enjoy the pool, we are mandated by the City of Atlanta to collect $5 per non-member (children under 2 yrs old are free admission). This fee can be paid upon departure at the admissions desk on the day of your event.
- Renters may not access the special events room prior to the pool opening on any given day during the summer season, nor stay after hours for clean-up. Pool Staff and Swim Team/Shark Pups are the only individuals allowed within the facility outside the pool hours of operation.
- Between Labor Day and the last day of the summer season, the Pool Board reserves the right to curb rentals due to staffing concerns. Only Garden Hills Pool Members may petition the board to reserve during these last few weekends: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- There is a $250 security deposit. Security deposits are refunded on the 1st & 15th of the month following the rental date assuming users of the facility have done the following:
- Clean the entire room
- Remove all decorations, including tape & string
- Return all chairs & tables to the original locations
- Clean the sink and wipe down the countertop
- Remove all garbage and deposit it in appropriate receptacles
- RENTAL TIMES INCLUDE SET-UP AND TAKE-DOWN. Therefore, renters are encouraged to rent the room for at least 30 minutes before and after the actual event to allow for setup and cleaning. The room will be booked for other events throughout the day, and it is the renter’s responsibility to have it ready for the next patron at the ending time of their rental. As stated above, renters may not enter the facility outside pool operating hours in the summer season.
- No party or member may rent the Special Events Room and a pool deck area together on any given day.
The Pool House Special Events Room is available from 11:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m. year-round.
Those with questions regarding rental of the Special Events Room during the off-season, please email email@example.com.
Note: The room can be accessed when the Garden Hills Pool is not open, although bathroom facilities will be limited
Click on the Facility Rentals tab and scroll to Special Events Room
View GHPPA Facilities Rental Policy