- The Garden Hills Pool has two locations on the pool deck for hosting private functions for groups of up to 30 adults & children, which is to include the host family. The locations have picnic tables and provide easy access to the swimming pool.
- There must be 1 adult per 5 children if reserving for a party for children under 12. For safety reasons, there will be no exception to this rule.
- Parties must be reserved during a daytime Members/Paid Public Admissions session up until we suspend our reservations system on June 25, 2021. Please click here for the summer sessions calendar. After June 25th, if there is availability, you may reserve these areas at any time between the pool opening time and 5 pm, when we switch over to Members Only hours.
- Garden Hills Pool Members may rent these locations during MEMBER ONLY HOURS at the discretion of Pool Management.
Next to the Pool House Concession Stand on a wooden deck to the East of the swimming pool, the North Deck area provides roughly 400 sq. feet of space with four picnic tables. This area is removed from the flow of traffic near the water and can serve as an outdoor gathering place, ideal for hosting birthday parties, celebrations or picnics.
SOUTH PICNIC/PARTY AREA
The concrete deck on the South end of the pool farthest from the Pool House and on the West side of the pump house offers roughly 500 sq. feet of space with five picnic tables. The area provides shade for most of the day and is removed from the flow of traffic near the water. This location is convenient to the diving board and is another ideal location for birthday parties, celebrations and picnics.
- $50 per hour. Rental does not include any admission fees. Any non-members will be charged the standard $5 admission rate mandated for all City of Atlanta pools. Infants in arms will be admitted for free.
- There is a $250 security deposit. In order to have it returned in full, users of the picnic rental areas must:
- Clean the entire rental area
- Remove all decorations, including tape & string
- Wipe down all table tops
- Return all chairs & tables to the original locations
- Remove all garbage from the rental area and deposit it in appropriate receptacles
Please visit our Calendar & Entry Fees page for pool hours.
Garden Hills Pool Members may rent these locations during MEMBER ONLY HOURS at the discretion of Pool Management.
RENTAL OF DECK SPACE DOES NOT ALLOW USERS RESERVED SPACE IN THE SWIMMING POOL.
Parties renting deck space must share the pool with other patrons.
CLICK HERE TO MAKE A RESERVATION ONLINE
Or if you prefer, email email@example.com or call 404-848-7220
View GHPPA Facilities Rental Policy