- The Garden Hills Pool has two locations on the pool deck for hosting private functions for groups of up to 30 adults & children for each area: North Deck and South Deck. This number includes the host family. The locations have picnic tables and provide easy access to the swimming pool.
- There must be 1 adult (16+) per 5 swimming-capable children under 12 and for every two non-swimmers. Chaperones are required to closely supervise the children when they are in the water. The children desiring the use of the deep end and diving well must pass a swim test as administered by management. For safety reasons, there will be no exceptions to these rules.
- You do not have to be a Garden Hills Pool Member to rent at the pool. You may reserve these areas at any time between the pool opening time and 5 pm, when we switch over to Members Only hours.
- Garden Hills Pool Members may rent these locations during MEMBER ONLY HOURS at the discretion of Pool Management.
- If you have any questions regarding these policies, please speak with a manager, who will make the final decision: firstname.lastname@example.org or 404-848-7220. Please note that the phone is only answered during the hours the pool is open.
Next to the Pool House Concession Stand on a wooden deck to the East of the swimming pool, the North Deck area provides roughly 400 sq. feet of space with four picnic tables. This area is removed from the flow of traffic near the water and can serve as an outdoor gathering place, ideal for hosting birthday parties, celebrations or picnics.
SOUTH PICNIC/PARTY AREA
The concrete deck on the South end of the pool farthest from the Pool House and on the West side of the pump house offers roughly 500 sq. feet of space with five picnic tables. The area provides shade for most of the day and is removed from the flow of traffic near the water. This location is convenient to the diving board and is another ideal location for birthday parties, celebrations and picnics.
- UPDATE: Due to staffing concerns for the months of August and September, we can no longer take on rentals. Those events already on the calendar and pre-approved for August and September will be honored, but we regret that all other rentals are blocked at this time. We simply would not want to cancel a special event because we did not have adequate staff for the day of your party! Thank you for understanding.
- $50 per hour. Rental does not include any admission fees. Any non-members will be charged the standard $5 admission rate mandated for all City of Atlanta pools. Children under 2 yrs old are free admission. Renters may pay for non-member guests at the admissions desk upon arrival or at departure on the day of the event.
- RENTAL TIMES INCLUDE SET-UP AND TAKE-DOWN. Therefore, renters are encouraged to rent the space for at least 30 minutes before and after the actual event to allow for setup and cleaning. The decks will be booked for other events throughout the day, and it is the renter’s responsibility to have the space ready for the next patron at the ending time of their rental. Staff and Swim Team/Shark Pups are the only individuals allowed within the pool gates outside the pool hours of operation. Renters may not access the pool prior to the pool opening.
- There is a $250 security deposit. In order to have it returned in full, users of the picnic rental areas must:
- Clean the entire rental area
- Remove all decorations, including tape & string
- Wipe down all table tops
- Return all chairs & tables to the original locations
- Remove all garbage from the rental area and deposit it in appropriate receptacles
Please visit our Calendar & Entry Fees page for pool hours.
Garden Hills Pool Members may rent these locations during MEMBER ONLY HOURS at the discretion of Pool Management.
RENTAL OF DECK SPACE DOES NOT ALLOW USERS RESERVED SPACE IN THE SWIMMING POOL.
Parties renting deck space must share the pool with other patrons.
CLICK HERE TO MAKE A RESERVATION ONLINE
Party Deck Reservations MUST be made online through the link above. The rental information is in the link below.
If you have further questions, please email email@example.com or call the pool and
ask to speak to a Manager: 404-848-7220
View GHPPA Facilities Rental Policy