GHP Everyday Summer Policies. . .
We will be actively collecting $5 per non-member per visit at the admissions desk as required by the City of Atlanta for all city pools. All non-members are required to sign in on the clipboard and provide their contact information.
We will be scanning all members’ key-cards. If you have not yet had a chance to get your new key-card and to have your picture taken, please do so at your earliest convenience. Scanning key-cards is our quickest way to collect data that we can report to the Department of Public Health and the City of Atlanta in the unlikely instance of “an event.”
- Please be courteous to our young staff. Visitors should realize that this is the first job for most of our youngest employees. We strive for two outcomes for them: we would like for them to have a positive first-job experience where they can be both successful and become self-confident. And, we would like them to understand that a good employee must be accountable. They have been tasked with scanning everyone’s card so that we can keep accurate records for the Department of Public Health in the unlikely event where there were to be an exposure to Covid-19. Please help them become accountable by allowing them to scan your card before entering.
We are once again welcoming guests! Members wishing to bring guests will simply pay $5 at the admissions desk for each guest as mandated by the City of Atlanta for all its pools. Guests will need to sign-in on the clipboard so we have record of all visitors to GHP.
Kids may go in and out and to and from the playground. They must get their hand stamped for reentry and should use the hand sanitizer at the front desk.
We are on back-to-school, limited hours…
We are keeping the information posted below should we need it again, but for now, Memberships have SOLD OUT and we have a Wait List.
Membership Rates | Summer 2021
Individual – $160
Senior (65+ as of May 1st) – $120
Family of 2 – $250
Family of 3 – $310
Family of 4 – $330
Family of 5 – $350
- Memberships are sold on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Memberships allow up to the designated number of individuals to be listed for pool access. Children born on or after August 31, 2019 are exempted from membership fees and should not be counted when determining the appropriate membership to cover all participants in a household. Participants on a single account must be either the Primary Account Holder’s partner, spouse, their direct descendant living at the same residence or a caregiver/nanny.
- Members enjoy early access to the pool prior to Memorial Day, before the public has access, and after Labor Day, when the pool closes to the public.
- Members have access all pool sessions each day, including two additional sessions daily that are designated as Members Only.
Be sure to subscribe to The Splash! newsletter so our latest updates go directly to your inbox!